Elliott Family

Elliott Family

Monday, March 7, 2011

Slap-Hapy]py

I was trying to type it for the title but after multiple attempts of failing at it I decided it was appropriate to just leave it that way. I've had a GREAT night! And I thought I would share it :)

There are just SOME THINGS in life that are worth getting slap-happy about. I am somewhat subdued now but just a few moments ago I was ready to run & sing & dance on the table. I settled for waving a makeshift flag on the sign-in table at the church & singing the Star Spangled Banner. I swear, getting in God's word is exciting. And I just can't contain it all.

Do you ever have trouble trusting God b/c He just seems far away? I am in a Bible Study that is correcting so many lies I've been believing! And I feel like my perspective of God has grown SO MUCH! The principle one is that God's REDEMPTION IS COMPLETE!! When you believe what Christ did for you and receive the forgiveness He offers, your forgiveness & restoration to Him is complete. I know, that's the simplest founding Christian principle out there...but when you see people hurting for their sins or you are hurting over your own sins and you are reminded that He LOVES you to the CORE, it's life-altering! Satan wants us to believe the lie that our sins should be treated as "You made your bed & you have to lie in it" but Jesus redeems us beyond that. Yes, there are earthly consequences to many sins but His grace is still complete. And in His body, the church, there should be complete forgiveness. I know we're human & we have to work on this one...but we are striving to live in this.

Praising Jesus!!! Gonna go hang with my hottie-hubby now :)

6 comments:

Teteia said...

Oi tudo bem

stephanyquiroz said...

AWhh i like your blog, ! && your kids are verryy cute (: (y)

Beth said...

Nice blog. I like your thoughts about Christ's forgiveness

Sarojini said...

Hi Elliot!

It was indeed a moment of immense joy to read your blog. Have just browsed through "The Elliots Happenngs" and its a great job... continue writing...and I am sure we all love to read it....

Plz browse thru my blog at

http://etherealdubai.blogspot.com/ and leave a comment....
appreciate it a lot.

thank you!

Sarojini

yogaseven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...



SOME SITE CHARACTERISTICS home of the leader of the transport sector transport at your home with all personne 7/24 and filof of large vehicles.
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve
İzmit evden eve
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Depolama
thank turkey