Elliott Family

Elliott Family

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Isaac Video



In this video you'll see Isaac point to and say names for "Papa, Mimi, & Neena." At the end, he gives a big "Pwea" (please) to ask for Chad's phone.

A little background about what was going on:

We were sitting at the table & Chad was saying, "Where's Daddy? Where's Mommy? Where's...?" (etc) Well, Isaac doesn't do great at this game; everyone ends up being called a resounding "DADA" so I thought I'd try my mom's method.

She always hits her chest when she says "Mimi." When I said "Mama" I hit my chest. So he said, "Mimi," which reminded him, "Papa!" & he pointed to the picture of them on the fridge. He's always pointing to Papa on the refrigerator. I went & got it for him. This video is made after a longer first video when he's more distracted when we're trying to prompt him. He did it much better on this one, solely on his own! It is AMAZING how quickly these babies learn! It's amazing to see how amazingly complex God created us!

The really funny part is that Isaac whispers "Papa" just like Neena did when she was his age!

No comments: