Elliott Family

Elliott Family

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Am I crazy???

I wanted to celebrate with friends without announcing to the whole world that I am on my way to becoming a student again! I just ordered my transcripts & the application is filled out =) I'll save the rest of the info for later just in case for some reason it doesn't pan out.

I am approaching it like I did with natural childbirth, lol: I'm going to prepare for it, hope for it, do my best to complete it, but if it doesn't work out, I'm not going to feel like a failure. I may get started & decide it's not for me & I'm ok with that. But when I was in school before & God opened the door for me to quit, I KNEW that was right & told Him I wouldn't attempt school again unless I felt called/had the desire to do so...

I am feeling the desire now & trusting Him with the desires of my heart, so here it goes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! Very excited for you!!!!!!!!